Man - the human being
Man, know thyself.
This covers Man, or the human being, as a microcosmos .. and its mapping or correspondence to the macrocosmos.
1. Man - the human being
This section starts by looking at Man's bodily principles developed during previous planetary stages (as well as the blueprint of future developments), then the three functional subsystems. That gives, for Man today, a "4 by 3" view or mental framework to reason in.
Next the link is made with the macrocosmos and the spiritual hierarchies.
- Introduction to Man as microcosmos
- Man's bodily principles
- Man as a threefold being: the three subsystems
- Spiritual scientific physiology (organs, planets, ..)
- Man: an integrated view
- Man and the macrocosmos - or 'Man living hieroglyph of the living cosmos'
- Man and the spiritual hierarchies
- soul activity and the faculties of
- Man's functioning
- Man past and future - evolutionary aspects and development (sphinx, centaur, ..)
2. Cosmic breathing : Interaction between Microcosmos (Man) and Macrocosmos , or: basic functions in human functioning
- overview of rhythms in Man
- human breath
- rhythm of a day of sleeping/waking and one Earth breath
- rhythm of a year
- Man's life development
- One life - Man's cycle of reincarnation - of life between birth and death, and between death and re-birth