- difference between physical and mineral
- group soul in spirit world
- various forms, chrystal forms
The word metals calls up the heavy physical materials we know from our daily life. However a substance has various forms in which it appears, and from a spiritual scientific perspective it is especially the potencies of low concentrations of metals in air and water, but also the human blood and body, that are of interest and importance.
Seven metals have a correspondence with the heavenly bodies of our solar system, see also Schema FMC00.138 on Healing with metals
Lecture coverage and references
1907-12-04-GA098 explains how the spiritual beings from first elementary kingdom contains the forces that shape and give form to the minerals.
In like manner, there is a first Elementary Kingdom, which gives the minerals their form.
- The animals received their shape, or form — a form determined by instincts and desires — from the Beings belonging to the third Elementary Kingdom.
- The leaves, etc., of the plants are formed by the second Elementary Kingdom; this work consists chiefly of repetitions.
- But performing, shaping forces of the minerals, which workout of the formless element, are to be found in the higher Spirit World ['form', Arupa-Devachan].
... the mineral kingdom contains, besides this mineral kingdom itself, also the first Elementary Kingdom; for this reason, it takes on a clearly defined shape.
1922-07-02-GA213 talks about silica and carbon and nitrogen and lime
References and further reading
- Rudolf Hauschka: 'The nature of substance' (1950 in DE, 1966 in EN)
- Wilhelm Pelikan: 'The secrets of metals' (1959 in DE, 1973 in EN)
- Mellie Uyldert: 'Metal magic: the esoteric properties and uses of metals' (1980-82)
- Alison Davidson: 'Metal power: the soul life of the planets' (1991)
- Nick Kollerstrom: 'The secrets of the seven metals (2015)', 'The metal-plant relationship (1993)', 'Astrochemistry: study of metal-plant affinities' (1984)