Evolution Module 3 - Integrating traditions
This Evolution Module 3 is about integrating ancient traditions into the modern spiritual scientific framework, thereby not only
- connecting feeling-wise with a lineage and traditions of centuries and millenia ago, but also
- stepping over the limits of a single framework or body of knowledge and getting the benefits of a meta-representation perspective. Indeed every framework or descriptive language imposes its own set of constraints, because it forces a complex reality into a narrow descriptive clothing due to the need of finite limitations of contemporary Waking consciousness and intellectual reasoning.
In other words, this module is about the study of various sources and streams of information on the topic of evolution, holding them against your own personal framework and understanding, developed in Module 1.
This is the what, the next paragraph is about the why.
The enormous benefit is that these ancient sources and myths are multi-facetted, their is spiritual forces in their content that works on Man, and their meaning is not 'uni-dimensional or flat' as is often te case in our dry intellectual understanding of conceptual knowledge. In other words, by connecting (by study, contemplation and meditation) these sources can bring the anthroposophical spiritual scientific framework to life in our mind and soul.
This is the same principle as Rudolf Steiner explained when discussing the Gospel of John as an initiation document, with examples of how to bring the phrases to life in one's imagination by contemplation.
Schema FMC00.293 is a draft WIP version of a schema depicting the spiritual scientific version of what is called in contemporary popular science 'big history'. The intention is to sketch how various sources of information for the study of evolution compare in terms of scope, projected onto the spiritual scientific evolutionary framework above.
- History of mankind - as in cultures and civilizations - is very limited, given it is based on language and written records. Ancient history of myths and legends have been recorded later, after they were passed by tradition over many generations and ages, and they tell about earlier times, albeit it in metaphorical language mapping to ancient clairvoyance and cultural ways of expression these things.
- The Bible is different because it is the best known source of clairvoyant records, both the Book of Genesis as the Gospels (and of course the Book of Revelation, and the other books of Moses and the prophets).
- Mineral science assumes the laws of the current mineral physical (time, space, matter) and does the so-called 'foolish extrapolation' to project them back as if the current is what arose out of nothing, the 'big bang'. Although geology goes back to the period where the mineral arose as the Earth condensed, the scope of mineral science is limited, as time was not even a constant upto the (middle of the) Atlantean epoch as the balance between Earth, Moon and Sun had to stabilize before one is able to talk of the zodiac clock mapping to earth years as we know them now.
- Spiritual science, because it is based on Clairvoyant research of akashic records, is 'absolute' in that is objectively truthfull and consistent, irrespective of the human language and culture expression it to map and translate it to the then-current state of consciousness. The Bible, as well as myths and legends, are examples of this, and contemporary spiritual science offers a language and meta-representation to integrate all other sources. To show this integration into a single consistent framwork is the intention of Schema FMC00.293.
- the schema is draft WIP and unfinished but was uploaded to depict the idea. It will be iteratively improved later, as more schemas are uploaded for the various aspects currently not covered on the site yet.
- The idea is to provide cross links, as a dashboard, to jump to other pages and schemas.
- This schema may then move to another topic page for 'big history', the spiritual scientific version.
Here are a number of perspectives:
- Books of Moses
- Book of Revelation
- relate how the apocalyptic seals map to the various stages of evolution
- other sources
- myths and legends, see Ancient history of myths and legends, for example:
- Greek philosophers: Pherecydes of Syros (overview solar system evolution) Empedocles (four elements), ..
- School of Chartres
Book of Revelation
- see Book of Revelation and especially D00.004 - Book of Revelation
- read up on Cosmic fractal, oa Note  in the Discussion area)
- use o.a.: Apocalyptic seals, each seal links to a key topic page (see Discussion area on that page), ao Reunion of Sun