Three years of Christ Jesus
This covers the period between the Baptism and the Mystery of Golgotha. The goal is not to cover all that is in the Gospels, rather to illuminate certain aspects for a better understanding of the being of Christ Jesus. And what really happened during the three years of Christ-Jesus from a spiritual scientific perspective.
- the process of adaptation of Christ to the physical body, his weakening and becoming human
- the seven miracles and gradual increase in power
- transfiguration and the control of the lower bodies
- the Sermon on the Mount and the eight beatitudes or blessings
- the Lord's Prayer
- why did the MoG happen in terms of timing
- when it took place (747 years after the start of the fourth Greco-Latin cultural age), and
- when Christ-Jesus was aged 33 years old? See: Humanity is getting younger.
Lecture coverage and references
References and further reading