Three years of Christ Jesus
This covers the period between the Baptism and the Mystery of Golgotha. The goal is not to cover all that is in the Gospels, rather to illuminate certain aspects for a better understanding of the being of Christ Jesus. And what really happened during the three years of Christ-Jesus from a spiritual scientific perspective.
- the Lord's Prayer
- the process of adaptation of Christ to the physical body, his weakening and becoming human
- why did the MoG happen in terms of timing
- when it took place (747 years after the start of the fourth Greco-Latin cultural age), and
- when Christ-Jesus was aged 33 years old. See: Humanity is getting younger.
Chronological timeline of major events
- the seven miracles and gradual increase in power
- transfiguration (and the control of the lower bodies)
- the Sermon on the Mount and the eight/nine beatitudes or blessings
- the Holy or Last Supper
- Three days descent into Hades
Schema FMC00.017 provides an overview on the 33 years period of the life of Christ-Jesus, with milestone events and coverage by the four gospels. It also provides a reference for the complementary coverage in the 18 lectures of the Fifth Gospel, read from the akashic records by Rudolf Steiner. See also clairvoyant research of akashic records. With the fifth gospel, confirmation and additional perspective was given of existing passages in the gospels (eg pentecost, temptation), but especially the period before and leading upto the Baptism is key. It shows the accumulated pains and suffering in the figure of Jesus between age 12 and 30, realizing the state of affairs on Earth and caring for the fate and future of humanity.
Schema FMC00.083 presents the earthly phases of the Christ being mapping with the life of a human being:
Lecture coverage and references
References and further reading